According to reports, King Charles snubbed Prince Andrew once again by refusing to pay £32,000 a year for his brother’s Indian healer.
Apparently, the disgraced Prince submitted his expense claim to the Privy Purse, expecting it to be approved.
According to Andrew, the King denied his request and told him to pay for the live-in yoga instructor himself.
Storyline World reports that the Duke of York has been using the yoga teacher for several years.
The media reports that a guru visits Andrew at the Royal Lodge for a month at a time and uses chanting, massages, and holistic therapy to ‘heal’ him.
Every year, the late Queen approved the expense and was said to enjoy her son’s lifestyle.
In an age of austerity, Charles wants to be much more thrifty about spending the Palace’s £24,000,000 annual income, as he believes it reflects poorly on the royals.
The Storyline World reported that while the Queen always indulged her son Andrew, but Charles is less inclined to fund such indulgences now that there is a cost-of-living crisis.
Understandably, families are struggling and would rightly object to paying tens of thousands to an Indian guru to provide holistic treatment to a non-working royal living in his grace and favor mansion.
When Andrew submitted the bill for the healer to the Privy Purse, the King thought his brother was amusing himself.
Andrew is expected to be banned from wearing ceremonial robes at the King’s coronation on May 6.
It has been reported that the Duke of York is furious about being kept ‘in the dark’ about whether he will be allowed to wear flowing velvet robes inscribed with glistening Garter insignia.
Last year, Andrew was stripped of his royal titles following allegations of sex abuse made by Virginia Guiffre when she was 17 and revelations about his friendship with Jeffery Epstein.
He was banned from wearing his military uniform at the Queen’s funeral and can no longer be called ‘His Royal Highness‘, a symbol of his seniority.
Next month, Charles will slash his £249,000-a-year grant and deprive him of taxpayer-funded security.
It was reported in January that the Duke of York had been banned from using his suite of rooms at Buckingham Palace and would never return.
It is reported that the palace is preparing a range of options for relocating him from his £30,000,000 mansion at the Royal Lodge.
As a result of the Duke of York’s potential eviction from the Royal Lodge, the monarch will tempt him with houses across the royal portfolio.
According to a royal source, the King and the Duke (of York) have vastly different views on where Andrew should be located geographically and what role he should play in family affairs.
Andrew is not going down without a fight. Sources report he may now give another historic tell-all interview to clear his name.
According to a source close to Prince Andrew said that nothing is off the table.
In addition to losing his job, Andrew may also lose his home.
According to the source, the Prince believes he has already paid a high price and there is little to lose.